This waterproof work boot is just as comfortable as it is tough. Asymmetrical steel toes improve the fit, and a full-length stability plate adds support. Reflective webbing and a slip-resistant sole amp up the safety factor when you're working outside. Protecting toes one shoe at a time.™
90 degree heel
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Weight per shoe: 30.9 oz/876 g Style: Boots, Work Features: Electrical Hazard (EH), Medium Duty, Men's Work Boots, Oil Resistant, Steel Toe, Waterproof Category: Work Boots & Shoes Activity: Construction Collections: Industrial Type: Work Boots Weather: Wet – waterproof Gender: Men Upper: Waterproof leather Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole Collar Height: 15.24cm/6" Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size! Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
No reviews yet.
Order By 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and in stock orders ship same business day Monday-Friday.