The Osprey Stratos 26 is combines classic design with modern features to create the perfect daypack.
Open up this top loader and toss in everything you need a day of freedom in the hills. The Airspeed™ Suspension and spacer mesh harness and hipbelt will keep your load stable and comfortable no matter where you roam.
Organizational features include a fixed twin-zippered top pocket and two side pockets with InsideOut™ mesh compression to bolster stability and provide easy access storage. And there are also two zippered pockets on the hipbelt, perfectly sized to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand.
Additional features include a removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions.
The tensioned back panel is made of lightweight mesh to suspend the load off of your back for maximum comfort and ventilation.
An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Top Load Access - Top load access through a drawstring closure to main compartment
- Fixed Top Lid - Fixed top lid with twin zippered pockets provide extra organization
AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION BACKPANEL
- LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Webbing adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam