The patent-pending Treo camp chair delivers big chair comfort in an exceptionally small package. It’s built with a realistic seat height and width that doesn’t require a technical plan of descent just to get into. And though it delivers the comfort and ease of use of a big chair, it packs entirely into its own tripod base, making the Treo Chair as easy to bring along, as it is to relax in.
- 13” (33 cm) Seat height makes getting in and out easy.
- Strong, composite tripod base with non-skid feet; works on sand, rocks, dirt and more.
- Durable, 6000-series aluminum frame with ultra-strong nylon/Dyneema sling.
- Integrated elastic band secures the chair for hassle-free transport and storage.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. (113 KG).
*Designed in collaboration with ITO® DESIGN. Patent Pending.
|Weight||2 lbs 4 oz / 1.01 k|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm|
|Height||27 in / 69 cm|
|Thickness||4.5 in / 11 cm|
|Packed dimension||4.5 x 10.5 / 11 x 26|
|Material(s)||ABS Base/Dyneema Nylon fabric sling|
|Country of Origin||Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|