The ultimate tools for winter travel across constantly changing terrain, the three-section Deploy™ TR-3 poles feature Trigger Release, our exclusive one-handed length-adjustment system. This revolutionary mechanism offers unique on-the-fly adjustability, perfect when sidehilling, switchbacking and on approaches. Built around our zero-slip SureLock™ System, Deploy TR-3 poles collapse to a pack-friendly size, ideal for those who stow their poles while in technical terrain or riding down.
Comes with MSR Snow Basket. MSR Powder Basket sold separately.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: Glove-friendly, one-handed adjustment system provides the fastest, easiest response for matching pole length to terrain.
- SureLock™ System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of no-slip performance in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Shafts are built of light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and will force-release if pole gets lodged during a fall.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Ergonomic Grip: Comfortable grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
Made in China
|Weight||1 lbs 6 oz / 635 g|
|Length, min||41.3 in / 105 cm|
|Length, max||51.2 in / 130 cm|
|Collapsed length||23.2 in / 59 cm|
|Country of Origin||Made in China|
© 2022 Farm-Way, Inc. / Vermont Gear 286 Waits River Rd, Bradford VT 05033. All Rights Reserved.