From the streets to the slopes, the Orellen delivers full-on weather performance in a stylish silhouette. Sumptuous sheepskin cuffs waterproof suede while a metal toggle easily fastens the functional – and fashionable – nylon lace. Thinsulate® technology and a waterproof membrane keep feet warm and dry in this mid-height boot, while the White Spider Rubber outsole provides maximum comfort and traction on the trickiest of terrains.
- 7mm UGGpure™ sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture.
- Incorporating the White Spider Rubber compound and utilizing the UGG® Classic inspired sun pattern, this athletic rubber outsole provides maximum traction and comfort for any occasion.
- Waterproof Suede upper with sheepskin collar
- Metal toggle for easier fastening
- Functional, non-wicking 5mm round Nylon lace
- Shaft lined with 10mm UGGpure™
- 9" shaft height
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
- Full-on weather performance meets a stylish hiker silhouette in the Pinrose Collection.
- These styles feature UGG® signature moisture-wicking sheepskin with a waterproof Leather upper, a waterproof membrane and the maximum warmth of Thinsulate™ from 3M, which is temperature rated to -20 degrees Celsius.
- Whether visiting the cabin or navigating the urban jungle, soft Leathers work with water-resistant textile patterns to keep you fashionably cozy all season long.
No reviews yet.