The Targhee II Mid from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. The shoe is revamped with the KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountain tops.
4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Weight: 17.98 oz/510.63 g
Type: Hiking Boots, Waterproof
Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small
Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
Upper: Nubuck and textile upper
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.