These boots look like the ones we made back in 1932. And because they come outfitted with full-grain leather uppers and Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds, they're every bit as tough.
The Quarry™ highlights a true craftsman’s attention to detail, featuring a rich full-grain leather upper triple stitched for added durability and comfort, an exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole for superior traction and debris release and a Fatigue Fighter™ footbed with memory foam insert for all-day comfort.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Rigidity from a steel shank
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitch down construction
- Vibram® 360° Logger outsole for substantial edging and superior traction
- 10" height
- 84 oz.
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels