Fully loaded, the Alpha Mudlite features a new innovative AirCirc system which circulates airflow inside the boot with each step, an abrasion resistant Brush Tuff exterior and our traditional Alpha construction that provides complete scent proof and waterproof protection.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in a 100% waterproof, extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material for long term durability against scuffs, puncture, and tears
- 7.0 mm neoprene for cold to extreme cold climates
- Increased breathability and air circulation help keep your feet comfortable all day from our interior mesh anti-microbial lining and material perforation
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole add comfort and durable performance
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Realtree AP™ is neutral, open, high contrast, and realistic. The High Definition® printing process stands up to the real-life effects of nature
- Mud Lite outsole provides superior traction with a low profile 90º heel, unique multi-directional lug pattern for excellent multi-surface grip and quick shedding of debris
- Nylon shank
- 18" height
- 5.8 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures between -50° to 60° F.