Hand crafted with rich full-grain leather, triple stitching and a cold weather optimized Vibram® Dri-Ice outsole, the Workman is built to provide the comfort needed for indoor use and the traction needed for outdoor use.
Featuring a rich full-grain leather upper, triple stitching, our durable stitchdown construction and a Vibram® Dri-Ice Maltese Cross outsole, the Workman(TM) embodies the strength and sturdiness of traditional design, the needed performance for both indoor and outdoor use and the long lasting durability of hand crafted footwear.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate(TM) Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Fatigue Fighter(TM) footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
- Vibram® Dri-Ice(TM) compound and Maltese Cross Blocker outsole pattern provides all the rugged durability you’d expect of Danner with a scientifically blended rubber compound for superior traction on ice and extreme cold conditions
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 71 oz
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.