FILSON and MOSSY OAK®
Filson's hunting legacy was born in 1912 with the introduction of our Original Hunting Coat. In 1986 Mossy Oak became a premier camouflage company with their groundbreaking Bottomland®pattern.
The Filson and Mossy Oak collection is the birth of a natural partnership between time-proven outfitters for the hunting sportsman. Time-proven classics and innovative new designs, with Filson's legendary fabrics, quality and service as a foundation.
Our Mackinaw Wool Field Jacket continues to insulate even if it becomes waterlogged, making it the ideal outer layer for hunting in cold, wet weather. Made of our wind- and water-resistant 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool and cotton, and outfitted with a roomy cut that lets you smoothly shoulder a gun or draw a bow. Mossy Oak®s original Bottomland® camouflage pattern from 1986 is woven into the coat to preserve the patterns integrity and the fabrics performance.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Heavyweight 80/20 Mackinaw Wool/cotton blend is quiet, warm and weather-resistant
- Unlike most synthetics, the natural wool and cotton blend is non-reflective of UV light
- Roomy cut makes it easy to layer and allows a full range of motion
- Front zipper closure is hidden with dual welts to prevent snags
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered chest pocket and interior zippered security pocket
- Drawcord-adjustable waist, standing collar and rib-knit cuffs seal in warmth
Product Weight: 3 lbs.
Usage: Hunting, Field, Outdoors