Overnight to week-long tripsThe Atmos 65 brings a ventilated mesh backpanel with side crescents to multi-day backpacking. An ultra-comfortable waffle foam harness and hipbelt provides superb fit while our AirSpeed suspension provides great carry.
- Floating top pocket
- 2 side zippered front pockets
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- LightWire Allowy Frame
- Cross struts provide excellent flex
- Tensioned breathable mesh fabric provides superb airflow through back contact zone.
- AirSpeed side crescents for side ventilation
- Thermoformed and perforated waffle pattern harness and hipbelt for further ventilation
Atmos / Aura Airspeed backpanel
The AirSpeed suspension incorporates a LightWire Alloy frame with a 3D tensioned mesh backpanel. Additionally, side crescents provide further ventilation. All contact surfaces are either breathable mesh or perforated, molded waffle foam. Your experience is a pack fit with comfortable uniform body contact and no hot spots, whether you're bagging a fourteener, hiking the AT or pulling your next 24-hour race.
Dual vertical zip front pockets
Allow for easy gear organization.
Removable Sleeping Pad Straps
The Atmos 50 and 35 feature removable sleeping pads straps for an added level of performance versatility.
Stow-on-the-Go(tm) Trekking Pole Attachment
Each Atmos Series pack features dual ice tool loops and bungee tool tieoffs.
Top Pocket Removal
The green to yellow zones represent the recommended load range for this pack.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
In: 30 x 14 x 12
Cm: 77 x 36 x 30