Our most rugged dry bags have seams that are radio frequency welded for maximum strength and waterproofness. The roll-top closure ensures the waterproof seal. With a clear window that runs lengthwise across the bag, being able to view the bags contents in a deluge is key to finding the one piece of gear you want without getting everything else wet. The horizontal construction enables you to find gear more easily with a wider opening and a more shallow depth. Compression straps, two on the ends and two around the body, cinch bulky loads down small.
- 420D laminated and coated nylon fabric is waterproof and durable
- See-thru urethane window provides visibility of bag contents
- Radio frequency welded seams for highly durable waterproof seals
- Two durable buckles with compression straps secure waterproof roll top at each end
- Two vertical compression straps with daisy chain attachments
20 x 13.75 in (Rolled)
1037 cu. in.
No reviews yet.