We know a fair bit about making gear that's strong and dependable. A team of Timberland designers and engineers spent a weekend on Mount Washington, the highest peak in New England, to experience what it takes to persevere in extreme conditions. Months of fine-tuning later, here are the results: outdoor-proven footwear designed to insulate, protect and stand tough against the elements. Imported.
- Premium full-grain waterproof hiking-grade leather and mesh upper
- Rustproof single rivet speed lace hardware with double-rivet lace hooks
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane with durable nylon and 50% recycled PET footbed
- Double padded scree collar
- Fully gussetted padded tongue
- Anatomical fully contoured last with OrthoLite® footbed
- Vibram® lugs combined with Vibram® EcoStep® outsole
No reviews yet.