This crew combines the climb-20-pitches-in-a-day technical merits with a cruising-around-town look. Our soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest-wicking of our performance baselayers, it stretches, dries quickly, and resists wear. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Crew details include a self-fabric collar, raglan sleeves with underarm panels for mobility and a tuckable hem. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Self-fabric collar
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
No reviews yet.