rough terrain performance with high-water capability. The high-cut waterproof
nubuck upper embodies Merrell waterproof
construction throughout. A Merrell Grade 4 nylon insole adds stability
to a compression molded EVA footframe and Merrell’s exclusive Vibram® Phaser™ sole.
End Uses: Light hiking or trail hiking on varied terrain with a day
pack (not to exceed 20 lbs). Best worn with mid-weight hiking socks or
a combination of a light liner with mid-weight socks.
- Waterproof Construction
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Waterproof Membrane Backed with Polyester Mesh Lining
- Waterproof Bellows Tongue
- Injection Molded Wishbone External Counter
- Asymmetrical Bronze Double Lace Hooks
- Omni-Fit™/Bronze Loop System
- 4.5mm Anatomical Footbed
- 6mm Tapered Nylon Grade 4 Insole
- Compression Molded EVA Footframe
- Air Cushion® Midsole
- 4.5mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram® Phaser™ Sole/Trek Rubber
Men'sWeight: 3 lbs. 1 oz.