The AutoFlow Gravity Microfilter represents the latest evolution of backcountry hydration, combining water filtration, storage and collection into a single, lightweight and pump-free system. With the latest Hollow Fiber technology and the power of gravity, the AutoFlow microfilter is fast as wellup to 1.75 liters per minute without a single pump stoke. 4-liter reservoirs allow you to filter large quantities at once making it perfect for groups, while quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions.
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 10.5 oz. (299 g).
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly without disassembly for flow recovery.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
Made in USA
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against viruses||No|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against chemicals/toxins||No|
|Weight||13.8 oz / 392 g|
|Width||4 in / 10 cm|
|Length||6 in / 15 cm|
|Filter media||Hollow Fiber|
|Filter pore size||0.2 microns|
|Flow (L/min)||1.75 liters per min|
|Cartridge life||~1500 liters|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|
|Water Bottle Adapter||Yes|