It just keeps getting better, and never goes out of style. With its premium leather and classic good looks, our Earthkeepers® Heritage 2-Eye is better than ever this season. Handsewn stitching, a 360-degree lacing system and authentic rawhide laces make this shoe perfect for any outdoorsman who appreciates quality and comfort.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for its eco-conscious production practices
- Authentic rawhide lace for durability
- 360-degree functional rawhide lacing system for a customized fit - just thread laces through the rivets on all sides and tie in front
- Handsewn stitching on upper represents Timberland quality and authenticity
- Three-quarter-length leather-covered anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
- Green Rubber™ outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber with a siped forefoot for better traction
Earthkeepers® footwear is designed and manufactured with our commitment to the environment in mind, using recycled and eco-conscious materials whenever possible. Earthkeepers® footwear offerings best represent our environmental values in action.
One or more major components in this item use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
This product features a Green Rubber™ outsole made with 42% recycled rubber.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.