The Boys’ Capilene® Bottoms aren’t rattled by windloaded chutes or severe, cold conditions. The baselayer pants are made from a breathable, quick-wicking polyester/spandex sueded jersey blend that stretches with each turn and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Waistband has brushed inner elastic that’s soft next-to-skin. Functional fly and gusseted crotch for free range of motion. Offset cuff seam and flatlocked seams throughout provide minimal chafing. Slim fit allows for layering under midlayers and outerwear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly. Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Cuff seam is offset for minimal bulk
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
No reviews yet.