Named for one of New Hampshire's beautiful rivers, these hikers are great for active kids who love to spend time exploring the outdoors. We've used waterproof full-grain leather for durable protection against puddles and rain, added a comfortable EVA footbed to absorb shock and finished this hiker off with a rugged rubber hiking outsole to ensure that kids get the traction they need when they're scrambling to be the first one at the summit. Imported.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and synthetic upper keeps feet dry
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction is guaranteed to keep feet dry in any weather
- Rustproof hardware for authenticity and durability
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Mesh lining and footbed cover for comfort and climate control
- Rubber hiking outsole with rugged tread for maximum traction on varied terrain
- "Does it Fit?" sockliner allows you to get the right fit every time
When our footwear is labeled waterproof, we do two things to ensure dry feet. First, we use premium waterproof leathers with waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. Secondly, we seam seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help your feet stay dry when it's wet outside.