Slip on some trendy summer comfort. The women’s Naot® Fiona delivers astonishing cushion and support in every step. Uppers are made with soft, calfskin leather and feature an easy to slide on upper. The suede-covered, cork footbed features a layer of spongy latex padding that gives it instant, plush comfort.
- A high-quality rubber, polyurethane sole which retains flexibility and resists erosion.
- The shock-resistant footbed is made with natural materials and wicks away moisture to protect your feet.
- An anatomical wide footbed provides support which distributes body weight equally over the entire foot.
- Hallux Support: Enables natural hold by the big toe, preventing the foot from slipping forward and improving the foot's hold on the shoe.
- Elevated Footbed Center: The elevated center of the insole releases pressure in the joints of the central part of the foot.
- Arch Support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- Deep Heel Indentation: Helps the body's balance and maintains the natural shape of the pad of the heel that protects the heel bone.
- Removable Insole to Accommodate Custom Orthotics
- 1 3/4" heel