For snowshoeing, ski touring, or winter hiking across the backcountry’s closely stacked, complex contour lines, nothing will support you like MSR’s Deploy™ TR-2 poles. These two-section poles utilize our rock-solid, no-slip SureLock™ System and come equipped with our revolutionary Trigger Release, which enables one-handed adjustments for quickly changing length to match terrain. Breakaway, glove-adjustable straps and ergonomic, dual-density grips ensure comfort and control.
Comes with MSR Snow Basket. MSR Powder Basket sold separately.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: Glove-friendly, one-handed adjustment system provides the fastest, easiest response for matching pole length to terrain.
- SureLock™ System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of no-slip performance in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Shafts are built of light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and will force-release if pole gets lodged during a fall.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Ergonomic Grip: Comfortable grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
Made in China
|Weight||1 lbs 8 oz / 670 g|
|Length, min||41.3 in / 105 cm|
|Length, max||51.2 in / 130 cm|
|Collapsed length||29.5 in / 75 cm|
|Country of Origin||Made in China|
No reviews yet.