|The mid-height waterproof version of Merrell’s Moab hiking boot is now an even better match for summer spritzers or downpours with the addition of an Aegis® antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX®XCR® lining to the GORE-TEX® construction of the leather-reinforced breathable mesh upper. Merrell® air cushion in the midsole. Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain. |
• Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
• Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1 lb 15 ozs.
No reviews yet.