We know that professionals in the healthcare industry spend long hours on their feet, and we've designed our Women's Timberland PRO® Renova™ Professional Slip-On especially for them. Our exclusive anti-fatigue technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole to provide support, absorb shock and return energy, and the heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped and alleviates the impact of your heel striking the ground. The Renova also features our Timberland PRO® urethane outsole, which is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant and features the SafeGrip™ tread pattern for maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces to keep you comfortable and confident during long shifts. Imported.
- Premium full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure
- Anatomically shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- Bi-Fit® Tri-density footbed for maximum support, cushioning and stability
- Timberland's "Quality System" includes UV aging to ensure whites and light colors stay true to form
- Timberland PRO® thermal plastic urethane outsole is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant, with a low profile for high surface contact - SATRA tests available upon requests
SafeGrip™ soles offer lightweight, superior slip resistance combined with shock absorbency.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.
We make tough, Timberland PRO® series workboots to fit women's feet comfortably.
Heel-To-Toe Rocker Sole
The cushioned, semi-rigid platform maintains the foot's neutral position. Heel-strike impact is alleviated and forefoot flex reduced, controlling joint motion in the ankles, knees and hips.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.