We know that professionals in the healthcare industry spend long hours on their feet, and we've designed our Women's Timberland PRO® Renova™ Professional Slip-On especially for them. Our exclusive anti-fatigue technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole to provide support, absorb shock and return energy, and the heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped and alleviates the impact of your heel striking the ground. The Renova also features our Timberland PRO® urethane outsole, which is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant and features the SafeGrip™ tread pattern for maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces to keep you comfortable and confident during long shifts.
- Premium full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure; anatomically shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- Bi-Fit® Tri-density footbed for maximum support, cushioning and stability
- Timberland's "Quality System" includes UV aging to ensure whites and light colors stay true to form
- Timberland PRO® thermal plastic urethane outsole is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant, with a low profile for high surface contact - SATRA tests available upon requests
SafeGrip™ soles offer lightweight, superior slip resistance combined with shock absorbency.
Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.
We make tough, Timberland PRO® series workboots to fit women's feet comfortably.
Heel-To-Toe Rocker Sole
The cushioned, semi-rigid platform maintains the foot's neutral position. Heel-strike impact is alleviated and forefoot flex reduced, controlling joint motion in the ankles, knees and hips.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.