We created our Timberland PRO® Renova™ series to address the specific needs of those who work in the healthcare industry. Our Renova Professional Slip-Ons are designed to deliver all-day comfort and anti-fatigue support to those who make their living helping others while on their feet all day. The Professional Series features Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue technology, a heel-to-toe rocker sole, and an anatomically shaped oblique last for all-day comfort. Imported.
- Premium, full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure
- Anatomically shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Timberland PRO's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing support, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology sock cover provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation, and silver fiber-based antimicrobial protection
- Bi-Fit® Tri-density footbed for maximum support
- SATRA tests available upon request
Timberland PRO® Rubber
We used a heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound to offer improved slip resistance, abrasion resistance and oil resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.
DRYZ® Intellitemp™ technology powered by X-Static® silver fiber regulates body temperature, absorbs moisture, provides antimicrobial protection and eliminates odor.
Heel-To-Toe Rocker Sole
The cushioned, semi-rigid platform maintains the foot's neutral position. Heel-strike impact is alleviated and forefoot flex reduced, controlling joint motion in the ankles, knees and hips.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.