Athletically styled, but packed with the industrial and performance features you're looking for, our Hyperion 6-Inch Waterproof Soft Toe keeps water out and comfort in. Designed for a generous fit, with reinforced leather and rubber on high-wear areas for added abrasion resistance and our exclusive anti-fatigue foam comfort technology, this boot was made to scale ladders, tread through water and oil and return energy to your foot all day long. Imported.
- Premium fabric/leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Shaped on TiTAN® XL last for a generous fit; fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and durability
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- Vibram® rubber outsole is abrasion- and oil-resistant, non-marking and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
OrthoLite® comfort foam insoles provide breathability, moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long-term cushioning. The ultra-breathable material won't break down or lose cushioning over time - and your footwear will remain comfortable and supportive.Anti-Fatigue Technology
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Our premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Specially treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Our workboots with electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.