Our customer-favorite Hyperion collection charges forward this season with the addition of this low, waterproof work boot. With a lower profile that's crafted for a greater range of flexibility, anti-fatigue comfort technology and rugged VibramÂ®Â outsole, this boot is packed with performance and modern styling.
- Premium leather/fabric upper with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PROÂ®Â rubber "double toe" and Ever-GuardÂ™ leather heel and instep overlays for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treament for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- VibramÂ®Â outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Alloy toe shaped on TiTANÂ®Â XL last for lightweight protection and a generous fit
Articulated VibramÂ®Â outsoles are synonymous with durability and quality. Made with a medium-soft compound for superior traction in rock-based environments, these outsoles are zoned for flexibility and independent lug deflection, therefore minimizing weight and maximizing traction.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Our premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Specially treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High wear areas are reinforced with Ever-GuardÂ™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Our workboots with electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
PowerFitÂ™ Comfort System
The PowerFitÂ™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
Alloy Safety Toe
Our lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression, ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.