This Sugarpine Low is an athletic-inspired waterproof hiker, offering eye-catching style and performance for the trail enthusiast. Its waterproof-breathable technology keeps your feet dry, while the Vibram® rubber outsole offers superior traction on wet and dry surfaces. Combined with our Numentum™ Hike technology to provide neutral positioning and a double lasted EVA midsole construction for a lightweight feel and sleek, low profile styling, the Sugarpine may change the way you think about outdoor footwear.
*The Sugarpine Low has been found to run half a size small. Please order half a size larger than you usually would (for example, if you normally order a size 9, order a size 9.5 in the Sugarpine Low).
The Ahnu® Sugarpine WP utilizes the following technology:
- Waterproof, breathable technology
- Vibram® non-marking outsole and slip-resistant lugs provide grip and traction on varied surfaces
- Numentum™ Hike technology with a lateral to medial TPU heel clip for neutral positioning and stability
- Waterproof mesh, leather and suede upper
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris and dirt out
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Rubber toe protector
- Dual density EVA provides extra shock absorption with heel and arch support
- Integrated nylon shank and arch support provide torsional rigidity and mid foot support
- Shock dispersal plate in forefoot for stone bruising protection
- Self cleaning lugs