Whether you're setting up camp at a high altitude base camp, or slumbering near sea level at Lake Superior in the winter, you're going to need a seriously warm sleeping bag to stay warm. This 650 fill goose down bag keeps explorers toasty in 0║F conditions, and features a women-specific fit in the shoulder, hip, and length to fit female explorer's smaller frames. Constructed from Shadowlite(tm) SL nylon ripstop top shell and a silky taffeta lining, this comfortable bag includes creature-comfort features ideal for all-season mountaineering.
- 650+ fill Hungarian grey goose down
- Buttery soft fabrics
- Glow-in-the-dark pull-loop on zipper
- Inspired fit and function
- Internal draft tube pockets keep essentials warm and within reach
- Lightweight compression stuffsack
- Tested to EN 13537Śresults will be posted in separate PDF
- Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat in
- Stuffsack Size
- 7" x 23" (18.5 cm x 58 cm)
- Temp Rating
- Total Weight
- reg: 3 lbs 2 oz (1420 g) lng: 3 lbs 6 oz (1525 g)
No reviews yet.