It's not your average duffel bag. Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. 42-liter volume provides ideal storage for trips three days or less.
- Four compression straps
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- ID pocket on top
- Locking zippers
- Alpine-cut shoulder straps
- D-zip opening with zipper flap
- Twin haul handles on ends
- Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Dimensions: 20"x 12"x 12" (51 cm x 31 cm x 31 cm)
- Fabric Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon
- Volume: 2560 in³ (42 liters)
No reviews yet.