Sporting a revamped upper and clean design lines, the weather-ready Switchback 2 Omni-Tech provides low-profile support that looks as good on the street as it does on the singletrack. Our revolutionary new Techlite® heel piece moves dense stabilizing elements to the outside (putting softer material directly against your foot) to provide a comfortable, supportive fit, while Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable technology keeps the elements at bay. At the midsole, full-length Techlite provides plenty of cushioning and lightweight flex over uneven terrain. Omni-Grip® traction on the rubber sole grips rocks, dirt, mud and just about anything else you encounter on off-road adventures. Breathable mesh and a soft material in the flex zones mean superior comfort with great agility and ease of movement. The gusseted tongue keeps out rocks, sticks, and dirt while light, sinewy overlays offer additional protection without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Synthetic and breathable mesh upper 3D heel piece for comfort, support and fit
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable technology
- Full length Techlite midsole for cushioning and lightweight flexibility
- Full length Omni-Grip traction with aggressive lug pattern for great traction on adverse terrain
- Weight: size 7 ½ pair = 10.44oz/296g
No reviews yet.