Sporting a revamped upper for spring, the weather-ready Switchback(tm) 2 Omni-Tech provides low-profile support that looks as good on the street as it does on the singletrack. Our revolutionary new Techlite(tm) heel piece moves dense stabilizing elements to the outside (putting softer material directly against your foot) to provide a comfortable, supportive fit, while Omni-Tech® waterproof-breathable technology keeps the elements at bay. At the midsole, full-length Techlite provides plenty of cushioning and lightweight flex over uneven terrain. Omni-Grip® traction on the rubber sole grips rocks, dirt, mud and just about anything else you encounter on off-road adventures. Breathable mesh and a soft material in the flex zones mean superior comfort with great agility and ease of movement. The gusseted tongue keeps out rocks, sticks, and dirt while light, sinewy overlays offer additional protection without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Breathable mesh upper with supportive Techlite heel piece
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable technology
- Gusseted tongue keeps out unwanted debris
- Light and sinewy synthetic overlays for support and protection
- Low profile Techlite midsole for nimble, flexible feel in a lightweight package
- Full-length Omni-Grip traction with aggressive lug pattern
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair = 12.45oz/353g
No reviews yet.