- Lightweight materials
- EVA midsole and dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
- An anatomically correct last for foot health
- A plastic shank for added stability, support and proper flex
- A removable molded footbed for greater comfort
- 3M™ water repellent spray applied during manufacturing
- Distinctive accent ribbon styling
- Have natural pebble-grain leather and soft leather uppers
- Are lined with 100% natural New Zealand sheep’s wool
- Have versatile lacing system with two different length laces provided
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ORDER 1 SIZE UP FROM YOUR NORMAL SHOE SIZE. THEY ARE FITTING 1 SIZE SMALL!
New Zealand wool’s superior quality enables extensive design, color and pattern flexibility, while wool’s natural ability to shrug off dirt and spring back into shape after crushing ensures long lasting good looks to complement your ULUs.
New Zealand wool is non-allergenic and odor resistant.
New Zealand wool is grown in open pastureland following sustainable land use and animal friendly practices, resulting
in a fiber that is natural, renewable and biodegradable.
New Zealand wool’s natural insulating properties result from wool’s unique biological structure, reducing heat loss and moisture retention keeping your feet comfortable, warm and dry for years to come.