Small and Compact, Reusable Steel Kanteen
Whether you’re heading out for a short hike or giving that big presentation at work, the 18oz Kanteen® Classic holds enough to keep you hydrated, but is also fits easily into your bag, pack or briefcase. Now available with the Sport Cap 3.0; featuring a soft silicone spout, 25% higher flow rate and "chirp" free hydration.
Klean Kanteens are made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel; totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, we don’t need to coat the inside of the bottle with a plastic or epoxy lining, one of the main differences from aluminum bottles. Stainless caps are also available and all of our caps are BPA-free.
- Sport Cap 3.0 features a soft silicone spout, 25% higher flow rate and "chirp" free hydration
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick
- Stainless steel threads
- Fits large ice cubes
- BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5) caps
- Stainless accessory caps available
- Dishwasher safe (handwash painted bottles)
- Fits in most standard bike cages
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 18 ounces (532 ml)
- Weight: 5.125 ounces (w/o cap)
- Size: 7” H (w/o cap) x 2.75” W
- Opening diameter: 1.75" (44 mm)
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Sport Cap is leak resistant but NOT leakproof
At Klean Kanteen, we provide high quality, long-life, sustainable solutions that replace single-use items."Sustainable" is a word we don't use lightly. It means a lot more than just carbon offsets, recycled packaging or wind energy. A sustainable business consciously adopts practices that benefit more than the bottom line. We must consider the sum total of our interactions with people, the environment, culture and technology. We continually work to lessen our impact in four key areas: energy, water, waste, and chemicals. As we strive be a model and a leader, sustainability will continue to drive our decisions much as it was a driver of the invention of the first Klean Kanteen itself.