Our most popular size, the 27oz Kanteen® Classic is perfect for your on-the-go life. Whether you’re trying to juggle a full day of classes or work, or a trip to the dog park between your workout and happy hour, just one or two fill-ups will help you stay hydrated and happy all day. The 27oz is available with the Sport Cap 3.0; featuring a soft silicone spout, 25% higher flow rate and "chirp" free hydration. Easy drinking and no whistling sound!
Klean Kanteens are made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel; totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, we don’t need to coat the inside of the bottle with a plastic or epoxy lining, one of the main differences from aluminum bottles. Stainless caps are also available and all of our caps are BPA-free.
- Sport Cap 3.0 features a soft silicone spout, 25% higher flow rate and "chirp" free hydration
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick
- Stainless steel threads
- Fits large ice cubes
- BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5) caps
- Stainless accessory caps available
- Dishwasher safe(handwash painted bottles)
- Fits in the Kanteen Bike Cage
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 27 fluid ounces (800 ml)
- Weight: 6.125 ounces (w/o cap)
- Size: 9" H (w/o cap) x 2.75" W
- Opening diameter: 1.75" (44 mm)
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Sport Cap is leak resistant but NOT leakproof
At Klean Kanteen, we provide high quality, long-life,sustainable solutions that replace single-use items."Sustainable" is a word we don't use lightly. It means a lot more than just carbon offsets, recycled packaging or wind energy. A sustainable business consciously adopts practices that benefit more than the bottom line. We must consider the sum total of our interactions with people, the environment, culture and technology. We continually work to lessen our impact in four key areas: energy, water, waste, and chemicals. As we strive be a model and a leader, sustainability will continue to drive our decisions much as it was a driver of the invention of the first Klean Kanteen itself.