When you've got a busy day ahead of you, a full schedule of work and play, you need a bottle that holds enough to keep you hydrated and happy from dawn to dusk. When you're on-the-go, the 27oz Kanteen® Wide makes it easy to keep the energy flowing. The extra wide opening is more than 2 inches in diameter and makes filling, pouring and cleaning the bottle a cinch, plus the slim design fits into most cup holders.
The 27oz is also the perfect size when you're ready to ditch the hustle and bustle of the city for the peace and solitude of the trail. The threads are stainless steel and the design works with standard backcountry water filters. The bottle comes with either a Stainless Loop Cap or the swank Flip D-Ring Cap. Both caps are 100% stainless steel on the inside, so drinks never touch plastic. All Klean Kanteen products are made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel that's totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, we don't need to coat the inside with a plastic or epoxy lining, which is one of the main differences from aluminum bottles. No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, your Klean Kanteen will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean.
- Extra wide mouth for easy filling and pouring
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- 100% stainless interior (stainless caps)
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick
- External, stainless steel threads
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Works with most backcountry water filters
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 27 fluid ounces (800 ml)
- Weight: 6.25 ounces (w/o cap)
- Size: 8.625” H (w/o cap) x 2.75” W
- Opening diameter: 2.125” (54 mm)
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
At Klean Kanteen, we provide high quality, long-life,sustainable solutions that replace single-use items."Sustainable" is a word we don't use lightly. It means a lot more than just carbon offsets, recycled packaging or wind energy. A sustainable business consciously adopts practices that benefit more than the bottom line. We must consider the sum total of our interactions with people, the environment, culture and technology. We continually work to lessen our impact in four key areas: energy, water, waste, and chemicals. As we strive be a model and a leader, sustainability will continue to drive our decisions much as it was a driver of the invention of the first Klean Kanteen itself.