Balti is a cooking method that traces its roots to northern Pakistan. Similar to Indian curries, Balti dishes typically include marinated meats, vegetables and spices. The food is cooked and served in the wok-like bowl, then shared among the table with naan, a flat bread similar to pita. And because its crafted of durable cast iron, the bowl cooks food evenly and retains heat longer.
- Seamless concave cooking interior for stirring and tossing ingredients
- Flat base steadies the pan on the stovetop
- Durable interior enamel requires no seasoning
- Durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking