Modeled after the smooth contours of the cast iron soup pot and bouillabaisse pot, this classic saucier offers the steady heat distribution of cast iron and the seamless cooking surface required for building and stirring delicate sauces and risottos.
Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil or carefully monitoring a wine reduction for oven-roasted chicken, the enameled cast iron saucier provides an optimal medium for saucemaking. With its precise and responsive temperature control properties, cast iron holds the steady low-to-medium heat required for many delicate sauces. The panís smoothly curved interior also makes stirring and cleaning easier than ever, with no tight corners to trap ingredients.†
- Smoothly curved sides promote efficient stirring and constant movement
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375įF