Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil or carefully monitoring a wine reduction for oven-roasted chicken, the enameled cast iron saucier provides an optimal medium for saucemaking. With its precise and responsive temperature control properties, cast iron holds the steady low-to-medium heat required for many delicate sauces. The pan’s smoothly curved interior also makes stirring and cleaning easier than ever, with no tight corners to trap ingredients.
- Smoothly curved sides promote efficient stirring and constant movement
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- CAPACITY (US)
- 2 1/4 QT.
- DIMENSION (US) LENGTH
- DIMENSION (US) WIDTH
- 16 1/2"
- DIMENSION (US) HEIGHT
- WEIGHT (US)
- 7 3/4 LBS.
- PIECE COUNT
- CAST IRON
- RECOMMENDED FOR
- SAUCES, VEGETABLES, SIDE DISHES
- HEAT SOURCE
- GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN & STOVETOP COOKING
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
No reviews yet.