Whether preparing a garden vegetable blend in chicken stock or slowly building a rich cream base for broccoli and cheese soup, the soup pot is the ideal vessel for stovetop simmering. Its sloped sides make stirring more efficient and effective by promoting continuous movement even after the lid is in place. The pot’s loop handles provide a steady grip when transferring a full pot from the stovetop to the table.
- Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Composite knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- 4 1/4 qt.
- Piece Count
- Cast Iron
- Heat Source
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin
No reviews yet.