Invite neighbors and friends over on game day – chili for a crowd is easy when it’s made in the 9 qt. round French oven. It’s perfect for gatherings, with an interior that’s spacious enough for multiple servings, and it easily handles recipes calling for larger ingredients or generous amounts of stock.
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- CAPACITY (US)
- 9 QT.
- 12 1/4"
- 8 1/4"
- PIECE COUNT
- CAST IRON
- HEAT SOURCE
- GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN & STOVETOP
- DISHWASHWER SAFE
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN