10' / 305 cm
29" / 74 cm
57 lbs. / 26 kg
325 lbs. / 147 kg
- Comfort Seating System (CSS)
- Molded-In Foot Wells
- Bow Hatch and Stern Day Hatch
- Tankwell with Bungee
- Comfort Carry Handles
- Paddle Park
- (2) Flush Mount Rod Holder
- Scotty Bait Caster Rod Holder
- 3.5 lb. Anchor Kit
- Anchor Trolley
This will be the perfect kayak for your next angling adventure.
A terrific all-around sit-on-top kayak for lakes, ponds and surf. At only 10,' this kayak is easy to transport but still stable enough for larger paddlers. A high performance, feature rich boat that's great in value and perfect for your next angling adventure.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.