The Heritage Collection bean pot recalls an original Le Creuset design from the 1930s. First constructed of cast iron for use in fireplaces, today's bean pot is made from durable stoneware for use in kitchen ovens.
Baked beans, soups and stews have a rustic and authentic flavor thanks to its unique shape. The deep, round body circulates heat slowly and evenly, while a slightly narrower neck minimizes moisture evaporation and heat loss. The bean pot can be taken directly from the oven to the table, where it becomes a beautiful serving piece.
- Secure stoneware lid with traditional loop handle
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- CAPACITY (US)
- 4 QT.
- PIECE COUNT
- RECOMMENDED FOR
- BAKED BEANS, SOUPS, STEWS
- HEAT SOURCE
- BROILER, OVEN & MICROWAVE COOKING
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- 5 YEARS
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- THAILAND / CHINA