Creme brulee is an iconic French dessert that’s surprisingly simple to make. The elegant Heritage creme brulee dish has a shallow depth and wide surface area to allow for more of that delicious crisp sugar topping.
The functional stoneware construction is oven-safe, so the dish is safe for use under the broiler if you don’t own a kitchen torch. But its uses are not limited to creme brulee – it also works for serving custard, crema catalana or individual cheesecakes.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- CAPACITY (US)
- 6 FL. OZ.
- DIMENSION (US) DIAMETER
- 5 1/2"
- DIMENSION (US) HEIGHT
- PIECE COUNT
- HEAT SOURCE
- BROILER, OVEN & MICROWAVE COOKING
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- 5 YEARS
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- THAILAND / CHINA