The Heritage stoneware rectangular dish is a smart solution for a variety of recipes, as well as common kitchen tasks like marinating and breading. Its deep sidewalls create ample cooking space for casserole fillings, while its stoneware construction maintains proper hot and cold temperatures for dishes prior to serving and during meals.
Some colors are exclusive to specific retailers.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products