The Heritage stoneware oval terrine is designed for baking and serving forcemeat mixtures like pate (the finished product is also referred to as a terrine). Should you choose to remove the terrine and slice it, the dish's vertical sides make it easy to do so.
The oval terrine also makes a stylish serving dish for a small loaf of bread or homemade custard. Its resistance to extreme temperature change allows for storing leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer immediately after serving.
- Secure stoneware lid with a traditional loop handle
- High-quality exterior enamel to protect against metal marks and other damage
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- CAPACITY (US)
- 1 QT.
- PIECE COUNT
- RECOMMENDED FOR
- PATE, TERRINES, LOAVES
- HEAT SOURCE
- BROILER, OVEN, & MICROWAVE COOKING
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- 5 YEARS
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- THAILAND / CHINA