Le Creuset stoneware specialty crocks lend convenience and character to the countertop or tabletop, with food-inspired stylings and signature Le Creuset colors. Whether serving or storing, these classic designs recall traditional kitchen jars and crocks and feature all the durable and quick-cleaning benefits of Le Creuset stoneware.
- Gently curved side handle
- Smooth-flowing spout for pouring
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
- CAPACITY (US)
- 6 FL. OZ.
- DIMENSION (US) LENGTH
- DIMENSION (US) WIDTH
- 2 1/2"
- DIMENSION (US) HEIGHT
- 3 3/4"
- WEIGHT (US)
- 1/2 LB.
- PIECE COUNT
- HEAT SOURCE
- OVEN & MICROWAVE
- 5 YEARS
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- THAILAND / CHINA
No reviews yet.