The Heritage Collection stoneware cocotte is a distinctive serving piece for classic French recipes and family favorites. The traditional loop handle and scalloped side handles recall designs of the 1930s and 1940s. This cocotte is great for baking hot dips, and its 18 oz. capacity makes it a unique dish for serving souffles or baked pastas.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- CAPACITY (US)
- 18 FL. OZ.
- PIECE COUNT
- HEAT SOURCE
- BROILER, OVEN & MICROWAVE COOKING
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- 5 YEARS
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- THAILAND / CHINA
No reviews yet.