This stoneware multi-purpose bowl may be small, but it has a large number of uses. Use it in baking to easily sift baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep it handy for ice cream sundaes or breakfast cereals. Set out a few at a party to hold mixed nuts and candies. Or use several for cooking mise en place to streamline meal preparation.
The large, medium and small multi-purpose bowls nestle inside each other for easy storage.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
- CAPACITY (US)
- 3/5 QT.
- DIMENSION (US) DIAMETER
- 6 1/4"
- DIMENSION (US) HEIGHT
- 2 1/2"
- PIECE COUNT
- HEAT SOURCE
- BROILER, OVEN & MICROWAVE COOKING
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- 5 YEARS
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- THAILAND / CHINA