Each piece of Le Creuset dinnerware is crafted in the same careful process as all Le Creuset stoneware — with a colorful, durable exterior enamel that matches other stoneware flawlessly while protecting from utensil marks and scratches. Every plate, bowl and mug is designed to complement any collection of stoneware, and is finished with Le Creuset’s signature three-ring accent along the exterior.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
- PIECE COUNT
- HEAT SOURCE
- BROILER, OVEN & MICROWAVE COOKING
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- THAILAND / CHINA
- 5 YEARS
Very nice bowl, but excessive shipping fee
I like the bowl, but a shipping fee of $16+ is much too much.
Was this helpful?