Sawtooth Jacket is a Lightweight soft shell jacket with high water repellency.
The Sawtooth is a lightweight softshell jacket designed for active mountain use. The two big napoleon pockets don't get in the way of a rucksack or harness but are still big enough for a map and other essentials.
The Sawtooth is one of our lightest soft shell jackets and is very breathable whilst maintaining weather repellency that ensures it is destined to become another Rab classic.
- Highly breathable lightweight double weave soft shell fabric with high water repellency
- UPF 30+
- One-way YKK front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard
- 2 external napoleon YKK reverse zip pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Double exit hem drawcord
- Fleece lined collar with drawcord adjuster
- Short cut
- Weight: 182g/m
- Composition: 90% nylon / 10% Spandex
- Warp: 90 Denier
- Weft: 50 Denier +150 Denier
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH in mm: N/A
- Air Perm: 3.5 CFM
- UPF: 30+